Home > > Terms of Use and Privacy Notice

Terms of Use and Privacy Notice

By: John Rowlinson - Updated: 17 Aug 2010 | comments*Discuss
 
Terms Of Use And Privacy Notice

The information on www.childsupportlaws.co.uk has been compiled from research and sources which we believe to be reliable and up to date and is supplied for information purposes only.

ChildSupportLaws will use its reasonable endeavours to try and ensure that all information displayed on this website is accurate and up to date, but makes no representation or warranty in relation to its content. Use of the website and its content is subject to the terms and conditions set out in our DISCLAIMER

ChildSupportLaws may provide links to other internet sites but the inclusion of such links does not imply any endorsement or recommendation of those websites or their content. ChildSupportLaws is not responsible for the content of any external internet sites.

Privacy

ChildSupportLaws is committed to protecting your privacy. We will only use information collected lawfully in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.

There are two kinds of information that we track from our users, non-specific information and specific personal information.

In the first case we track the non-specific information by IP address from which we cannot identify a user or any personal details. This information is merely to identify trends in order for us to focus on future content.

In the second case we collect the information you provide when registering with us and from questions which we receive. We do not ask for any sensitive information.

We use the information which we collect solely to inform you of new articles or features on a monthly basis.

We will not share your name address or other details with any third party without your consent.

You can check the information we hold about you by emailing us at info@childsupportlaws.co.uk. If you find any inaccuracies we will delete or correct them promptly. If for any reason you no longer wish to receive any information send an email message to info@childsupportlaws.co.uk with the words 'remove me' in the subject line.

Related Articles in the 'Site Information' Category...
Latest Comments
  • CTCx
    Re: Your Legal Rights as a Parent
    Hi, I'm just seeking advice on my current situation with my ex. We split up when our son was 6 months old (June 2016). We made…
    20 January 2018
  • Sue
    Re: Child Custody Rights
    In my divorce we agreed that kids would reside with me and he would visit when work permitted. My ex has now moves to America and married and…
    20 January 2018
  • John Doe
    Re: Child Custody Rights
    Any examples of precedence for cases involving siblings and parents. I have a 11 year old daughter and her mother died a year ago and now the…
    19 January 2018
  • Mr e
    Re: Child Custody Rights
    hi I have 2 daughters with my x we split up over a year ago. I have the girls every other weekend and days in the week from school till 7. my…
    19 January 2018
  • FTurner
    Re: Child Custody Rights
    I have full custody of my son. I was granted this because the Mum wanted to move abroad. The Mum didn’t move abroad and now a couple of years…
    19 January 2018
  • Clarabelle
    Re: Your Top Child Support Questions Answered
    Hi my partner has a 20% share in our business partnership, I have the other 80% as the business was mine before…
    19 January 2018
  • 10985
    Re: What Rights Does My Ex Have With Regards to Our Children?
    My ex and I split up whilst I was pregnant and my child is now 2 and a half. We have an…
    19 January 2018
  • ChildSupportLaws
    Re: Your Legal Rights as a Parent
    KB - Your Question:Hi.I'm seeking some advice as I'm worrying myself silly.Basically, my ex left me with 2 children in early…
    19 January 2018
  • ChildSupportLaws
    Re: Child Custody Rights
    metaljac3 - Your Question:I was seeing a guy for short period of time fell pregnant to him and currently have another daughter also whos…
    19 January 2018
  • ChildSupportLaws
    Re: Who Has to Pay Child Support?
    Leigh - Your Question:I have recieved no maintenance for 12 years. Now my son may move in with his father, would I have to pay…
    19 January 2018
Further Reading...
Our Most Popular...
Add to my Yahoo!
Add to Google
Stumble this
Add to Twitter
Add To Facebook
RSS feed
You should seek independent professional advice before acting upon any information on the ChildSupportLaws website. Please read our Disclaimer.